Monday, November 1, 2021

Painting Shadows of Brimstone (1)

I've decided that having owned Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients for damn near 6 years now and never having played it because I hadn't painted the figures yet had to be remedied. So, I've gotten a start on them. All the other figures are primed and on the paint desk - but here's what I've finished so far - 


12 Tentacles. These took a lot longer to do than expected. I may have gone a bit overboard.
 

3x Ghosts. Was really going for an ethereal look with these and I think I got it right.


6x Hero Characters. I think my faves are the Dancing Girl and the Bandito. These figures will also see service in various old west rulesets I have and I think will fit right in for Dracula's America as well.














2021 Painted Figures - 494
2021 Finished Terrain - 13
2021 Games Played - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment