Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Skeleton Signpost

Finally got around to finishing this little terrain project I started about 2 years ago.  

The skeleton signpost.  I used an 8 inch round piece of mdf, a whopping big tree from Woodland Scenics, a bunch of cork sheet, and the skeleton on a post from the GW Giant kit.  It'll see use in a myriad of systems, hence why there isn't anything written on the actual sign yet...can't make up my mind as to what it should say. 

It was a long term, but fun little project, and I think it will be quite useful.






If you have a suggestion as to what the sign should say, drop me a comment!

2018 Finished Figures - 85
2018 Finished Terrain - 6
2018 Games Played - 6

1 comment:

  1. "Abandon hope all ye who enter here" would be traditional and has a nice ring to it, but it doesn't look like you've got much room.

    There's not really enough room for "Coronation Street" either.

    Hummm. "Mordor" ?

    ReplyDelete