Thursday, December 23, 2021

6MMRPC - Silver Bayonet (1) - Spanish and French

 Silver Bayonet has utterly captured my imagination and I'm not sure why. I have in the past had zero desire to paint 28mm Napoleonic figures...and I'm guessing that the background, and low figure count is why this is appealing to me. 

I pre-ordered the rules and first three national units produced by North Star from Brigade Games and they turned up decently fast after the rules were released. Below, you shall see my finished Spanish and French units!


The whole French unit - 


The whole Spanish Unit - 


French Vivandiere and Occultist -  



Using this painting of Marie Lavaue, I present the French Native Scout. She's a Haitian Revolutionary - 




French Heavy Cavalryman and Veteran Hunter - 



French Grenadier, Officer, and Sapper - 



Spanish Veteran Hunter - 



Russian Werebear and Spanish Sapper - 



Spanish Infantryman painted as a militiaman, Guerilla, and Artilleryman - 



Spanish Monk, Officer, and Swordsman - 



And here we have a Bears Head Miniatures Witch Hunter painted as a French Canadian Hunter - 



Now to get playing some games and a campaign!

2021 Finished Figures - 583  
2021 Finished Terrain - 15
2021 Games Played - 5

1 comment:

  1. They look great!

    I’m in the same boat, previously had no desire whatsoever to paint Napoleonics, then along rolls this game....

    ReplyDelete