Tuesday, April 9, 2019

There be Monsters -

Back end of last year, I messaged Rosa from Crazy Cat Studios to see about commissioning her to paint up three rather intimidatingly beyond my comfort level minis from Zombicide:Black Plague.  The pricing was very fair, shipping to Norway wasn't too bad at all and so, I mailed them off.  I'll be honest, I (as a slow painter) did not expect them back very soon.  They were back in LESS THAN A MONTH!!! And as you'll see, she did a FANTASTIC job.  In fact, I don't think my basing did them justice so may have to go back and add more. You can find her on Twitter https://twitter.com/rosadogg or on Instagram CrazyCatStudio. If you need some figures painted, I highly suggest contacting her!

Zombie Mountain Troll.  Rosa suggested the paint scheme of a Scandinavian mountain troll, and I love it. 


Zombie Minotaur - So useful in so many game systems. 


Zombie Giant Rat - Imagine running into this big bastard in a tunnel.



2 comments:

  1. That's some crazy paintjobs.
    She delivered some amazing work.
    Only the bases are not really fitting the miniatures ;), they're a little too bright and happy in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be very happy with the work she did on them for you! They look great!

    ReplyDelete