Wednesday, November 21, 2018

MOP - Intro 2. Introducing Sinead Blair and Peter Fairbanks

Two more character figures finished for my Ministry of the Occult and Paranormal project.


Mrs. Sinead Blair - Note the green ribbon round her neck.
 Mrs. Blair is of Scotch-Irish lineage, an expert as such in Fairy Lore and Magick.  Described as a gentle almost ethereal lady, her calm demeanor covers a core of iron will.  She is a member of the British Contingent of the MOP. 

 
Mr. Peter Fairbanks
Mr. Peter Fairbanks is a former British Indian Army officer who served on the Northwest Frontier.  He is now the leader of the British Contingent of the MOP.

Both of these figures are from West Wind and required barely any flash removal and they painted up very well.  I don't feel that I did Mrs. Blair justice. 

As I paint more for my Gothic Horror project, I'm getting close to having the figures needed for a first game.  Now to just get some terrain going.

2018 Finished Figures - 100
2018 Finished Terrain - 6
2018 Games Played - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment