Tuesday, October 13, 2015

6MMRPC 2.10 A Couple Finished Minis

These two have been finished for about 3 weeks now, but I hadn't varnished or dressed the base on the latter. So, I give you - 

My first finished Space Hulk figure! This was my first ever 40k figure painted, and I now have a boatload more ready to be painted...I think he turned out ok.

And this bloody crappy sculpt from the Reaper Bones range...supposed to be a Ranger Archer, I decided I wanted to add an "Arrow" figure to my superheroes collection. Covered in mould lines, and hardly any detail whatsoever, but I guess for the price of $2.49 I shouldn't bitch. Thankfully painting a mask on him helped with the fact that he didn't have any facial details. It'll do for gaming.


2015 Painted Figures - 104
2015 Finished Terrain - 14
2015 Games Played - 4

1 comment:

  1. I've also been wrestling with some Bones mold lines of late on their giant rats. Bloody pain for sure.

    Good luck with the Space Hulk minis - I like how you've gone for a non-traditional blue scheme.

    ReplyDelete