Sunday, September 15, 2019

D Coy, 6RAR

I've now finished everything I HAVE to get done figure wise for Lard Summit.

These 76 Aussies bring D Coy up to strength. Mix of Battlefront, Peter Pig, and Flashpoint miniatures.  The best part of all is - I FINISHED 76 figures in ONE (1) day. In betwixt mowing the yard and doing other household chores. Hurrah!

Primed with Army Painter: Army Green Spray primer.

Blocking in done.

After the Ink Wash

After Ink Wash

Finished

Finished

The whole of D Company
In the above picture - Back row is 10 Plt, 11 Plt, and 12 Plt. Front Row is - HQ Plt.

I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.

Now on to the terrain. Spent about an hour today doing table layout and cut out 25 area terrain bases to make a representative Rubber Plantation. Balancing maneuverability of bases of troops with pleasing aesthetic and historical accuracy. I've got a lot to do in the next two weeks. I sure do hope I have enough trees. 

2019 Finished Figures - 299
2019 Finished Terrain - 19
2019 Games Played - 3  

1 comment: