Sunday, July 21, 2019

FIW Civilians, Zombicide:Black Plague and some Terrain

These were actually finished back in May, but I had a varnishing muckup on a humid day so I got very unmotivated very quickly.  Finally getting around to fixing them and getting them posted.

First up - 4 FIW/AWI 28mm Civilians from Warlord Games.  Painted up easily, decent detail, just a tad on the short side. I personally don't mind that as, "everyone is different" but if you're a scale purist...be warned.


Next we have four Zombicide: Black Plague Survivors. I absolutely love all the minis that CMON has created for all their games and these are no different.  They'll be used for Fantasy or Medieval gaming as well as the boardgame.


Finally, we have some 28mm Jersey Barriers for modern, sci-fi, or post apoc games.  I believe they're from Armorcast.



2019 Finished Figures - 79
2019 Finished Terrain - 19
2019 Games Played - 3

2 comments:

  1. Splendid work. I must do more Black Plague this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. Awdry. They are rather fun to paint, though I am somewhat dreading all the zombies.

      Delete