Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Anglo Danes - 4pts Finished!

Having been gone the last two weeks, it's taken me awhile to finish up the second half of my GB Anglo-Danes. But, I'm glad to report that they are done! 

Here's the half a warband I just finished - 

And here's the entire 4pts worth, divided into units - 


Two 8 man units of warriors, 1 unit of 4 Hearthguard w/Dane Axes, 1 unit of 4 Hearthguard with misc swords, spears, hand axes, and 1 Warlord.

I'm pretty pleased. It's only taken me about 8 months to get them finished, but hey, they're done. Obviously going to be adding to them, and they'll be seeing combat soon hopefully!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job. Finishing a project always feels awesome. Hopefully you get to field your forces in some game play soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! Local gaming circuit has been trying to get us to give Saga a look-see. I wonder if me buying 6 points worth of welsh will still keep me under the rules of the 6MMRPC? ^_^

    ReplyDelete