Below are my favorite completed figures of 2018 -
|Windle and his Balls for Guildball|
|Cerberus for Mythic Battles: Pantheon|
|Ares for Mythic Battles: Pantheon|
|Jackstraw for Guild Ball Farmers|
|Warrior Wizard for Zombicide Black Plague|
|Coureur des Bois for French & Indian War|
All told, I finished 121 figures in 2018, ranging from 20-28mm. 121 is the 2nd most figures finished in a year since I got back into wargaming 11 years ago. I also completed 6 terrain pieces in 2018 and played 6 miniatures games. So, a very successful year. Lets review a couple other goals I had for 2018 and see how they went shall we?
1. Kill Team Tau - Completed. I had a goal to complete a Tau force for Kill Team, and I did. Oh, AND I actually played a game with them and didn't lose! Success.
2. Guild Ball - I did finish a playable team of Farmers. Still have all the other teams I own to paint but I'll count this as a successful goal. Success.
3. Boardgame Figures - I've made progress, but nowhere near completed. Failure.
4. Gothic Horror/Steampunk - I got a few figures done, but not enough to play a game with yet. Failure.
5. 2018 6MMRPC - I succeeded in not adding more than I finished from the lead/plastic mountain. Success.
6. Play More Games - In 2017 I played 3 miniatures games. In 2018 I doubled that with playing 6. So, Success.
Those were the goals, and I'm definitely counting it as a good hobby year! 2019 will hopefully be even better. In my next post, I'll lay out my plans and goals for 2019.
I sincerely hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that you all have a very Happy New Year! See you in 2019!