Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Pre Christmas Hobbying

Finally trying to get a more "up to date" update schedule going to fit in with the fact that with all the crap going on in the world - I am desperately trying to enforce my standard rule of at least 15 minutes of hobbying/painting a day to help de-stress. It really does help. So, without further ado - 




Completed 4 more Gripping Beast 54mm Gladiators, giving me a total of 6 done. More than enough for a game, so will hopefully be able to make that happen soon. 


Assembled a 4Ground 28mm Wagon that'll be very useful in a variety of games and periods!




Finished this 15mm garage/workshop/back garden shed in a continuation of expanding my European buildings for Chain of Command etc. Really need to get on with further terrain building for this as I need pretty much everything for a battlefield - roads, hedges, streams, rivers, farm fields etc.



First five 20mm Insurgents finished, going to need to get these forces built up to a minimum of 45 figures eventually for various historical and "what if" scenarios.



Finished another "28mm" Bob Olley Steampunk Dwarf. I put 28mm in "" because while they are lovely sculpts and a LOT of fun to paint...they are bloody huge chunky figures and I'm not sure what to use them for as they don't match up with anything else I have.




Finished these two Pulp Figures - Gun Mollie and a gold Statue. Love them both. They're sculpted by Bob Murch up in Canada at Pulp Figures. I highly recommend all of his ranges!

So, that's what I've been working on since my last update. Further posts coming soon on several subjects to include Naval Wargaming, Mental Health, virtual wargaming, and various other projects and subjects. Also need to do my plan for next year post. Stay Safe and Merry Christmas!

2020 Painted Figures - 231 
2020 Finished Terrain - 14 
2020 Games Played - 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment