Tuesday, July 23, 2019

MOP Campaign Figures

Back with more finished figures. This time, ones for my rapidly expanding plans for The Ministry of the Occult & Paranormal globe spanning campaign.

We'll start off by introducing this lovely figure from Bad Squiddo Games - My Last Sunrise Gothic Horror range .  Female Vampire Huntress and for the purposes of my project - Fraulein Genevieve Von Krakow of the Order of the Jagers.  


She was a joy to paint up.  I highly recommend Annie's figures!


Next up we have - Agent Bill Schmidt of the American contingent (Reaper Bones), and Father Gregory Dinklage of the Royal Army (Warlord Games).  Both of whom were A LOT of fun to paint up!






Finally, we have to generic Victorian gents from the "In Her Majesties Name" range from North Star. They are very crisp and easy to paint sculpts.






I'm quite excited to be making progress on this project and it's finally feeling like I may be getting close to being able to kick off the campaign!

2019 Finished Figures - 84
2019 Finished Terrain - 19
2019 Games Played - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment