Friday, March 1, 2019

Terrain Progress

Quick update as I'm knee deep in work and trying to get stuff painted!

I've been focusing on terrain the last week, and while I have only finished two pieces; I've made a ton of progress with assembly, planning, painting etc. 

First up we have a lovely resin 15mm Russian Workshop from Novus Design Studio Novus Design Studio. Didn't need any cleanup other than a quick wash to get the release agent off. Painted up very well and QUICK. 
15mm Russian Workshop Front

Rear

Interior 

Next up, a quickly assembled campsite.  I plan on using these in my SAGA/Dux Brit games.  28mm Renedra Tents on a MDF base that I cut down in the workshop.


That's all I've got for right now. Stay tuned for some interesting/exciting news coming soon!

2019 Finished Figures - 37
2019 Finished Terrain - 5
2019 Games Played - 1

7 comments:

  1. Looking good! I like the tents quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard! I have some small scatter terrain bases in the works that will dress it up even more when they're finished!

      Delete
  2. That workshop is exactly what I'm looking for. I was thinking about building such a house myself but I doubt it would even look half as good as yours.
    The tents are great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Novus Design ones are very reasonably priced! Thanks!

      Delete