Thursday, May 3, 2018

First Post of 2018 - Planning

Whew. It's been awhile.  I've been ridiculously busy over the last 8 months with the business, life, full time job etc, but am now getting to the point where I can make time for hobby time.

So going forward -
I have a game of Kill Team coming up next week, so I'm trying to get a Tau Fire Team put together for it. Finished assembly last night and will be priming and starting to paint them tomorrow.

My paint desk is covered at the moment with other painting projects for this year -

Guildball Farmers, Fishermen, Morticians, and Union teams.

Board-Game Figures from Zombicide: Black Plague, Shadows of Brimstone, and Mythic Battles: Pantheon.

A whole host of Gothic horror figures and monsters for a pet project of mine (more to come soon).

I've started another 6 Month Mountain Reduction and Painting Challenge, so minimal to no purchases and hopefully lots of finished figures and terrain pieces. 

 Also planning on playing way more games this year. 

So, that's the quick update.  More posts coming soon.  Hoping to get reviews, battle reports, and progress updates.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back mate and to read that you are still finding a little time to work on the hobby. Looking forward to seeing what new things come off your paint desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll join you again in this endeavor, I've bought more minis in this last month than I have in the last two years combined...

    ReplyDelete